A Blog Fortune, Tomorrow

A blog novel by Christopher Kyalo A blog novel in progress about a blogger’s frustrations in trying to make it big. It's written in the first person and the blogger makes his posts daily. Follow the developments daily as you pick up valuable online marketing tips and ideas.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Serious Trouble, A Girl I Dreamt About And Adsense valuable Keywords

If truth be told, I was in serious trouble.

To cut a very long and extremely sad story short, the bills had spun out of control, so much so that I currently had no fixed abode. I couldn’t even afford the run down hotel room I currently called home and was at least one week behind in my payments.

I needed to make some cash, and I needed to make it fast. But how?

I was well aware that all I needed was a single deal for one of my blogs and I would be covered for several weeks and maybe even months. But then that deal had proved elusive so far.

Was that why I was chatting up young girls? Was it to divert attention from my crisis?

That was around the time I discovered this site that promised millions of visitors in traffic in exchange for doing a few things that were not all that difficult to achieve. It seemed like just the sort of thing I badly needed. Dumb as I was I had already come to the correct conclusion that without traffic, there was very little hope of success for any site.

Earnings in a blog or any site hinge on the volume of traffic they receive regularly. Earlier I had fallen for the valuable Adsense keywords thing but then it soon dawned on me that without traffic, the valuable words were useless.

So it seemed that I had stumbled onto an amazing way to get huge traffic fast… or had I?

And I don’t think it was a coincident that I stumbled onto this site the morning after I had had some dreams about this girl I met at the library that I cannot discuss here. It was also clear as day to me that to get her, my jokes would just not be enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hameeduddin said...

Creating a blog novel hadn't struck me untill I read your post about blog novels.

I have some material I have been working on for some time and I have begun posting it at - http://www.ordinary-by-hameed.blogspot.com

But What I'd like to learn is how to build up my traffic, and the other things I cud do. Wud be glad to get some help.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home